Non-Invasive Plastic Surgery in Florida
Do you want to see amazing results without going under the knife? There is a wide array of non-invasive cosmetic procedures available for patients who wish to avoid surgery. Choose from treatments like microdermabrasion or dermal injections to revitalize your skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other blemishes.
What Are Non-Invasive Procedures?
Non-invasive treatment options are safe and effective alternatives to plastic surgery. These procedures are ideal for patients who wish to enhance their skin or face but don’t have a need for plastic surgery. Additionally, some non-invasive procedures can help rid your skin of blemishes, scars, wrinkles and more!
Benefits of Non-Invasive Procedures
Non-invasive cosmetic treatments are an incredibly popular choice for men and women who wish to rejuvenate their face and skin. These treatments are often painless and little to no recovery time is required. If you are unhappy with the appearance of acne scars, wrinkles or fine lines, sun-damaged skin or even unwanted hair, there is a minimally invasive treatment option available that can help you.
Are Non-Invasive Treatments for Me?
If you have minor imperfections in your skin that you wish to reduce or eliminate, non-invasive treatments may be right for you. They can be used as a standalone procedure or may be combined with plastic surgery or other procedures to help you achieve your desired results. Non-invasive treatments can be a great option for patients who wish to delay or avoid cosmetic procedures like facelifts.
How Involved Are Non-Invasive Procedures?
Non-invasive treatments will vary from procedure to procedure. Non-invasive treatments can range from dermal fillers to skin resurfacing treatments, or even laser hair removal. Most treatments can be performed within an hour and often require no recovery time. Procedures are minimally invasive and offer patients an alternative to plastic surgery.
How Much Do Non-Invasive Procedures Cost?
Prices may vary based on your individual case. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will provide you additional information during your consultation. Ask your doctor if their office offers any specials or financing options.
Questions to Ask About Non-Invasive Procedures
During your consultation, use these questions to get a better understanding of the procedure and the facilities:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Are you a member of the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons?
- Is your office or facility accredited by a nationally- or state- recognized agency?
- Does your facility have a MedSpa on site and a licensed aesthetician?
- Were you specially trained in cosmetic surgery?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What are the risks and complications associated with this procedure?
- What can I expect my results to be?
- Where will you perform this procedure?
- Do you have before and after pictures available?
- What are my options if I find I am dissatisfied with my results?
- What is the active ingredient(s) in this treatment option?
- How often can/should I have this procedure performed?
To learn more about different non-invasive procedures, please click on any of the following links:
What Should I Do Next?
If you are interested in learning more about non-invasive treatments, locate an experienced physician in your area or contact the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Are you unhappy with minor imperfections or blemishes on your skin? Non-invasive treatments may be right for you. The Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons provides users with a list of board-certified plastic surgeons. Search our member listing to find an experienced physician in your area.